These are great sketch books! Thick paper, heavy duty, perfect size. My daughter loves these for sketching and painting.
- NEW AND IMPROVED! Double Pack Medium Thickness: Each watercolor pad features 25 Sheets, acid free 140 lb/300 gsm, fade resistant, cold pressed (also known as CP or NOT), textured surface watercolor paper. Perfect bound pages (no perforation), ideal for gift giving. Acid-free and fade resistant sheets also keep your artwork vibrant and long-lasting. This is a 2 pack, 50 sheets total.
- Cold Pressed For Versatility: Cold pressed paper water color paper is perfect for large areas of wash and fine details when painting with watercolor. Very durable and easy to make corrections. Great for creating smooth washes, layering, pouring techniques, and lifting. Best watercolor paper for beginners. Cold press paper absorbs water more readily than hot press, and the texture adds character to your creations by allowing the paint to flow into the dips and grooves of the paper.
- AFFORDABLE : If you recently picked up a new pass time and are learning watercolor techniques, this watercolor pad is created to with your budget in mind. Practice your fine details, dry on dry technique and quick studies with water colors without breaking your bank. Also an affordable option for kids art and painting projects.
- ERASABLE and BRILLIANCE This Our paper will show excellent liftability and brilliance and flow for a hot press paper, and were hard enough to hold very crisp lines and edge. 140lb / 300g paper is also a great alternative for mixed media acrylic paints, markers and
- HAPPINESS If you're not happy, we're not happy. Whether you're using this as a watercolor journal, quick studies, artist notebook or kids watercolor painting, we will work tirelessly to make sure you have the best experience when it comes to ordering our product. Give us a shout if anything is unsatisfactory, we will gladly. make it right.
Good to Know:
Why it's special
Designed to be creativity inducing, confidence building and joyful - here are some of the reasons this product is uniquely Doodle Hog:
Works well for combining pen and ink with watercolor
Good for glazing (successive layers of dried paint)
Hot press paper makes pigments more vibrant
Play is OKAY! This is how we like to play
Questions we get asked
Shipping and Returns
Products ship within 1-2 days of order placed. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We want your kids to LOVE their experience with our products. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.
How can you not love paper all bound together?!
This paper is fine, it is good as a sketch book for multimedia which is what I wanted. It wouldn't be good for finished pieces as it warps and the colors pool at the bottom of the hills it creates. Also there were some strange almost perforations, or maybe just indents I can't tell. They are on most the pages and in random places. I included a few pictures of the lines
The paper was thick enough but it didn�t look as absorbent and bright as the cold press watercolor paper from the art supply store. It is probably fine for general use and possibly for watercolor but I decided to return it. The binding wire on one of the books was damaged so that influenced my decision.
the paper is great with water color.. I work at a school and the kids love the paper..
Designed With Love
Easy and Safe