Empowerment Journal For Teenage Girls - 100 Page Journal For Kids With Prompts
- COLORFUL PATH TO EMPOWERMENT - Beautiful hardcover journal for girls with 100 thick pages for writing. She can follow the unique pre-written prompts or just journal freestyle. To color her empowerment story, the book journal comes with 4 pages of stickers and 5 patterned pages. It’s her story to write!
- FOLD OUT POSTER - The Empowerment draw and write journal for kids comes with a customizable fold-out poster! She will build her personal Empowerment poster with stickers that inspire self-reflection, positive affirmations, and confidence.
- PERFECT FOR ANYWHERE- Who knows when the creative mood will strike? The girls journal is spiral bound and measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4". Perfect for journaling in her room or carrying with her anywhere that she’s cultivating empowerment!
- CREATIVE GIFT IDEA - Give the gift of self-esteem as a diary for teen girls or girls notebook. Empowerment journals are thoughtful gifts for the holidays, gift baskets, birthday, stocking stuffers, or to celebrate school successes.
- WORDS HAVE POWER - A teen journals for girls is a perfect way for girls to communicate their feelings. She will write her way to empowerment and self-confidence, while personalizing each page.
This spiral bound, hardcover teen journal is A5 size (5 7/8" x 8 1/4") with 100 thick pages for empowering journaling. With daily pre-written prompts, 6 sheets of pre-cut stickers, and 1 sheet poster, she will love creatively expressing herself.
Q: Are there directions on what to write?
A: Yes, the journal has prompts and questions to inspire thoughtful written responses.
Q: Does an empowerment journal increase self-esteem?
A: It certainly helps.
Q: What is the size of the journalbooks?
A: A5 size (5 7/8" x 8 1/4")
Q: How many pages are there?
A: 50 sheets printed front back to create 100 pages in the kids writing journal.
Q: Is this journal appropriate for a teenager?
A: We recommend the journal for kids , girls and boys 10-12 and up, although everyone can benefit from empowerment.
Q: Are the pages thick or does coloring in it bleed through?
A: The pages are 128 gsm thick to encourage coloring inside the journel.