Girls Gratitude Journal for Kids, Teens - 100 Page Diary With Writing Prompts
- Colorful Gratitude - Beautiful hardcover gratitude journals for teens and kids with 100 thick pages. She can follow the unique pre-written prompts or just journal freestyle. To guide her gratitude, the journal comes with 4 pages of stickers and 5 patterned pages. She can create a girl journal as unique as she is!
- Unique Fold Out Poster - The gratitude draw and write journal for kids comes with a customizable fold-out poster! She will build her personal custom Gratitude Poster with stickers that inspire gratitude, positivity, and self-expression.
- Journal for doodling, creatives and affirmation - Who knows where the creative mood will strike? The gratitude journals for teen girls is spiral bound and measures 5 7/8" x 8 1/4". It’s the perfect size for her to journal in her room or bring anywhere she’s cultivating gratitude.
- Gift Ideas for Teenagers & 10, 11, 12 Years Old- Give the gift of self-discovery and gratitude as a diary for teen girls or girls notebook. Gratitude journals are thoughtful gifts for the holidays, gift baskets, birthdays, stocking stuffers, or to celebrate school successes.
- Words Have Power - A journal or diary for kids is a perfect way for girls to engage their feelings. Inside the journal, they can express themselves creatively through creative and colorful entries.
This spiral bound, hardcover teen journal is A5 size (5 7/8" x 8 1/4") with 100 thick pages for journaling your gratitude. With daily pre-written prompts, 6 sheets of pre-cut stickers, and 1 sheet poster, she will love creatively expressing herself.
Q: Are there directions on what to write?
A: Yes, the journal has prompts and questions to inspire thoughtful written responses.
Q: Does a gratitude journal increase self-esteem?
A: It certainly helps.
Q: What is the size of the journalbooks?
A: A5 size (5 7/8" x 8 1/4").
Q: how many pages are there?
A: 50 sheets printed front back to create 100 pages in the kids writing journal.
Q: Is this journal appropriate for a teenager?
A: We recommend the journal for girls 10-12 and up, although everyone can benefit from self-expression and gratitude.
Q: Are the pages thick or does coloring in it bleed through?
A: The pages are 128 gsm thick to encourage coloring and writing inside the journal.