These are great sketch books! Thick paper, heavy duty, perfect size. My daughter loves these for sketching and painting.
- DOUBLE PACK MEDIUM THICKNESS Each watercolor pad features 25 Sheets, acid free 140 lb/300 gsm, fade resistant, hot-pressed,mooth surface, finer texture, acid free watercolor sketch pad and perforated pages for gift giving. Acid-free and fade resistant sheets also keep your artwork vibrant and long-lasting. This is a 2 pack, 50 sheets total.
- HOT PRESSED FOR FINE DETAILS Hot pressed paper water color paper are perfect for fine details painting with watercolor when creating finer details like clothing, skin tones, skies and flowers. Buy this when doing dry brush slow building and more delicate technique than wet-in-wet washes.
- AFFORDABLE : If you recently picked up a new pass time and are learning watercolor techniques, this watercolor pad is created to with your budget in mind. Practice your fine details, dry on dry technique and quick studies with water colors without breaking your bank. Also an affordable option for kids art and painting projects.
- ERASABLE and BRILLIANCE This Our paper will show excellent liftability and brilliance and flow for a hot press paper, and were hard enough to hold very crisp lines and edge. 140lb / 300g paper is also a great alternative for mixed media acrylic paints, markers and
- HAPPINESS If you're not happy, we're not happy. Whether you're using this as a watercolor journal, quick studies, artist notebook or kids watercolor painting, we will work tirelessly to make sure you have the best experience when it comes to ordering our product. Give us a shout if anything is unsatisfactory, we will gladly. make it right.
Good to Know:
Why it's special
Designed to be creativity inducing, confidence building and joyful - here are some of the reasons this product is uniquely Doodle Hog:
Works well for combining pen and ink with watercolor
Good for glazing (successive layers of dried paint)
Hot press paper makes pigments more vibrant
Play is OKAY! This is how we like to play
Questions we get asked
Shipping and Returns
Products ship within 1-2 days of order placed. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We want your kids to LOVE their experience with our products. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.
How can you not love paper all bound together?!
This paper is fine, it is good as a sketch book for multimedia which is what I wanted. It wouldn't be good for finished pieces as it warps and the colors pool at the bottom of the hills it creates. Also there were some strange almost perforations, or maybe just indents I can't tell. They are on most the pages and in random places. I included a few pictures of the lines
The paper was thick enough but it didn�t look as absorbent and bright as the cold press watercolor paper from the art supply store. It is probably fine for general use and possibly for watercolor but I decided to return it. The binding wire on one of the books was damaged so that influenced my decision.
the paper is great with water color.. I work at a school and the kids love the paper..
Designed With Love
Easy and Safe