Crafting & watching their creativity flow
Great project box for little ones. Let the creativity flow with the many different items to choose from. So much fun, my son whom just turned 4 is so excited each day that’s it’s craft day.
50 Craft Kit: Silly Sampler Kit is a 400 piece kit that gives you what you need for 50 crafts - and nothing that you don’t. Using easy-to-follow instructions with illustrations, you can complete 50 crafts made of 31 unique designs. All crafts are designed to be sample size/small to utilize the specific amount of craft supplies provided.
- All-in-One-Kit: Contains 400 Craft Supplies To Create All 50 Silly Crafts Of 31 Unique Designs - No Wasted Money On Extra Supplies That Turn Into Clutter Or Garbage. Kit Has The Perfect Quantity Of Pieces Like Pipe Cleaners, Googly Eyes, Beads, Tissue Paper, Felt, Streamers, Crepe Paper, Feathers, Pom Poms, And More!
- Hours Of Fun: Complete All 50 Kids Crafts With The Kit And A Couple Household Items. From Unicorn Puppets And String Art To Pipe Cleaner Dragons And Dream Catchers, These Quirky Crafts Will Keep Kid's Hands And Minds Busy For Hours.
- Uncomplicated Crafts: Comes With A Book Of Step-by-step Instructions For Each Craft, So Your Quality Time Together Crafting Is Fun - Not A Struggle. All 50 Crafts Are Uncomplicated, Small In Size, And Big In Personality.
- Hands-on Activity - Crafts Give Your Kids A Reason To Put Away Their Screens And Explore Their Creativity With A Hands-on Activity. Kit's Designed For Busy Families Of Every Skill Level Of Arts & Craft For Kids Ages 4-8.
- One Stop Gifting - Instead Of Buying Excessive Supplies As A Gift, The 50 Crafts Silly Sampler Kit Comes With What You Need. Arts And Crafts For Kids 4-6 Will Engage Their Creativity While They Create Wearable Crafts, Puppets, And Decor.
Good to Know:
Why it's special
Designed to be creativity inducing, confidence building and joyful - here are some of the reasons this product is uniquely Doodle Hog:
All-In-One Kit: Contains all the materials you need for 50 silly creations - no wasted pieces, parts or money on supplies that turn into clutter!
Small & Mighty: Just like kids, these crafts are small in size, but big in personality! The quick projects and simple instructions give kids an awesome sense of accomplishment.
Dream It. Craft It.: From unicorn puppets to pipe cleaner dragons and dream catchers, these quirky crafts will keep your child's hands and imagination busy for hours!
Play is OKAY! This is how we like to play
Questions we get asked
Shipping and Returns
Products ship within 1-2 days of order placed. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We want your kids to LOVE their experience with our products. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.
Super fun easy activities for 4+
The instruction book was crowded and hard to follow. The amounts of individual materials were skimpy. The google eyes were tiny and difficult to work with.
Purchased to help me entertain my 4 year son. There are plenty of ideas in this box and my kid who loves bright colors, and crafting, but has difficulty sitting for long periods of time always enjoys the activities and the end results!The included booklet labels each activity as easy, medium, or difficult, and this is very helpful. It helps me decide which crafts to select based on the time we have available. In my experience, the easy crafts take less than 5 minutes to complete. The �easy� activities are VERY easy and I could see how an average 6 year old (for which this kit is recommended) might not get a lot of pleasure out of doing those.My kid doesn�t have the dexterity to do some of the medium-rated activities alone, but I purchased this kit with the full intention of that we would be doing projects together. I don�t think I�ve tried many of the really difficult ones yet.The craft materials included are brightly colored, good quality, and sufficient. Could I have purchased the materials in bulk for less? Probably! Could I have googled projects on my own to do? Definitely! But then I�d need extra space in my house to store the numerous items and then drum up the motivation to go hunting on Pinterest.I prefer buying a kit because everything I need is in one neat box and there will be no extra items to store after we�ve completed the projects. In theory. I�ve only done 7 ish crafts so far so I don�t know for sure if I�ll have much extra left, but so far it seems like I have JUST enough.I am very pleased overall with the kit, with minor complaints.1) The words and illustrations on the instruction booklet are so, so small. Makes reading difficult on my 40 year old eyes. And because the illustrations are also small, you might miss an important detailed direction.Speaking of eyes, some the googly eyes included in the kit are TINY! Try not to lose them.2) If I�m honest with myself, this peeve may originate from the same part of my brain that thinks I can find a better driving route than the one offered by my GPS app...there�s one project in particular (the abacus) where I felt the directions should have been written in a different order, so I tweaked it a bit. Most of the directions are bang on.TIP: I used ziploc bags to replace some of the cheap, unsealable plastic bags that originally held the items. I�m trying to prevent spilling the items everywhere in the box.
Easy and fun projects!
Designed With Love
Easy and Safe