Good art trays - good for lots of messy preschool art projects
I purchased a set of these art trays, and I use them regularly in my preschool classroom. They were affordable, I like the colors, and they come in handy to define each child's space, or to contain a messy project. I recommend them for teachers for art projects.
Setting up activities with a tray help define each child's space by creating a boundary on the table and their supplies for the particular activity. Ideal for setting your child free without worrying about mess or stains, a four-piece tray set keeps everything organized and mess-free.
Some of the most common usage from customers: Counting bears, Stamping Sand, Art, Montessori Activities, Collaging Beading, Sorting Legos, Science Experiments, Loose parts, Playdoh, Dollies Art Finger Painting, Waterworks, Color Mixing Watercolors, and Dramatic Play.
A set of 8 stackable, easy to clean trays. It's a must-have for homeschoolers if trying to create a learning environment.
- Keep it Clean and Neat: Our trays are 1.5 inches deep straight sides to keep everything organized and mess-free. It is also kid-friendly featuring an easy-to-carry extended lip and lightweight.
- Easy to Clean: The surface is easy to wipe clean and stack nicely together.
- Materials: Trays are made of polypropylene (PP) plastic number 5. It is PVC and BPA-free
- Low Profile: They have a low profile, lay flat on the table, and contain liquids, sand art, beads, and legos perfectly.
- Multiuse: Perfect for classroom, daycare, kindergartens, and homeschool, to organize art materials, collaging, crafting, beading, science experiments, waterworks, loose parts education, sorting legos, playdoh, Montessori snack preparation, dollies art, finger painting, color mixing and many processed based creative invitations.
- 8-pack colors: pink, yellow, green, blue, orange, purple, red & black.
Good to Know:
Why it's special
Designed to be creativity inducing, confidence building and joyful - here are some of the reasons this product is uniquely Doodle Hog:
Multiuse: Perfect for classroom, daycare, kindergartens and homeschool, to organize art materials, collaging, crafting, beading, science experiments, water works, loose parts education, sorting legos, playdoh, snack preparation and much more.
Stack It. Store It. Bring It.: More time to play and less time for cleanup.
Perfectly Sized: The perfect size for one time or ongoing projects with plenty of room for stacking, sorting, and even keeping liquids containes.
Easy to Clean: Wipe off with a wet sponge or place in the top rack of your dishwasher.
Play is OKAY! This is how we like to play
Questions we get asked
Shipping and Returns
Products ship within 1-2 days of order placed. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We want your kids to LOVE their experience with our products. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.
Great for separating my various papers and scraps used in journaling.
These are awesome and I have found multiple uses for them. Daughter uses for tiny Barbie accessory pieces (you can spread them out and see them better instead of dumping them out of a bag or bin). We use them as food trays, for kinetic sand, puzzle pieces.. I uses them to haul and sort paperwork outside on a windy day (rocks do the trick as paper weights!). I debated if I should get ones with something non-slip on the bottom, but I decided I like that these are just simple and extremely easy to wipe or wash.
They are handy for crafts which may have little pieces or need to dry. They are deep enough to hold bulky beads and such, and can be stacked across each other so the take little space to completely dry. Very useful.
Designed With Love
Easy and Safe