It good for starters
This product was more than I expected. The watercolors had so much vibrancy, that you could dilute as much as you like.
- A TRUE WATERCOLOR ARTIST’S SET - Our premium watercolor paint set is designed with the true artist in mind. The half pan set is secured in a portable metal palette case and comes with a swatch sheet of watercolor paper, multi-page technique guide, an easy-squeeze water brush pen, and 48 professional-grade watercolor half pans.
- 48 DYNAMIC WATERCOLOR PAINTS - Get creative with 48 different watercolor half pans. The highly-pigmented colors blend and dry beautifully, providing artists with the best 'true to color' watercolor experience. Combine the vivid watercolors to create custom hues or layer them for gorgeous glazing. Each of the premium colors provides exceptional staining for all watercolor techniques to bring your artwork to life.
- IDEAL FOR WATERCOLOR TECHNIQUES - Explore all the beautiful wash techniques using the Technique Guide. The color-rich paint is excellent for flat washing, graded washes, and vivid variegated washes. Also create various watercolor textures like stippling and splattering. There are endless technique combinations using the 48 watercolors.
- FREE WATERCOLOR BRUSH - Each watercolor half pan comes with a refillable 4 mm water brush that fits easily into the portable metal case. The easy pinch grip of the brush allows you to comfortably control the water flow while painting. You can create fine line details, blend colors together, or boldly layer watercolors for endless possibilities!
- PERFECT PORTABILITY - The half pan set is light for transporting while keeping everything secure in the metal case. The lids fold out to provide multiple mixing wells for easy blending and simple clean up. Just snap the color pans in and out of the palette to adjust. The water brush is easily refilled anywhere that you're inspired.
Why it's special
Designed to be creativity inducing, confidence building and joyful - here are some of the reasons this product is uniquely Doodle Hog:
Blend like a pro!: We know the brush is just as important as the paint. Included is a large, 5 mm pointed brush for premium blending. It is easy to use, refillable and cleans up quick!
48 Vibrant, Pop Out Colors: With 48 rich colors to choose from, you have a world of options at your fingertips. Create custom colors for all of your artwork.
Mixing Palette in the Lid: Versatile lid includes 4 compartments to blend colors. No extra tool needed and our pamphlet also includes a color wheel to serve as a handy mixing guide.
On the go art!: Light and portable, this combo travels easy. The carrying case holds all of your watercolor half pans PLUS one water brush pen.
What you get
Watercolor Half Pans (48 colors)
48 watercolor paints in metal half tins, 1 blender brush pen, 1 swatch sheet, 1 instruction sheet
Play is OKAY! This is how we like to play
Questions we get asked
Shipping and Returns
Products ship within 1-2 days of order placed. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We want your kids to LOVE their experience with our products. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.
I received the 48 color palette that is different from the one pictured on advertisement. It was supposed to include neons, mine did not and it was one of the reasons why i ordered. It states 48 colors but there are lots of similarities between yellows, peach, reds, pinks and blues. I swatch everything twice and still colors were too close together. The tray case in my opinion is quite heavy and i much prefer something lighter in weight as i have small hands and would like to also use the palette on the go. I was excited when i saw the vivid beautiful colors of other reviews but my palette did not reflected that. I did like the browns and greens but not enough reason to keep it. I used canson xl watercolor paper. I was looking for a big nice variety of colors but this one did not delivered for me at the price point of 22 dollars.
This is a great set and affordable colors are beautiful this is a really cool palette ??
Compared to a similar high end $300 pallet this is so so good! I love the layering and color ! And it�s not chalky like most.
Love the vibrant colors!
I like this set for what it is - a set of a lot of colors of watercolor paints. It was not too expensive, so that was good. I didn't buy it for the brush pen, which is good, because that came broken. It comes in two pieces but they would not go together. I just got it because I wanted pan watercolors, and a lot of colors (I'm just a beginner in watercolor painting). The metal box is nice but I wish I could fold it over more (Like flip the sides so they fit under the pans, but maybe I'm just not used to using a set like this). It's a decent set for the price, I would just buy brushes separately (which I had already done).
Designed With Love
Easy and Safe