- Doodle Hog Dinoroar Craft and Learn Activity Kit
- Pom poms from the Dinoroar kit
- Googly eyes from the Dinoroar kit
- Doodle Hog Dab and Dot Markers
- Paper plate
- Toilet paper roll
- Constructions paper
- Stapler or tape
1. Begin by turning your paper plate over and coloring the backside of the plate completely with Doodle Hog dab and dot markers.
2. Cut the toilet paper roll in half with scissors and use a dab and dot marker to color the entire outside of the toilet paper roll halves.
3. Fold the colored paper plate in half with the colored part staying on the outside. Staple or tape the plate closed.
4. Cut out the shape of a dinosaur head and tail from a piece of construction paper.
5. Glue the dinosaur head and tail onto the stapled paper plate with the rounded edge pointing up as the back of the dinosaur.
6. Use glue to attach a googly eye to the head of the dinosaur.
7. Glue on some different colored pom poms from the Dinoroar kit to decorate your dinosaur.
8. Cut small slits in the top of the colored toilet paper halves, one on each side. You can see the photo for reference on how to do this.
9. Place the bottom of your paper plate dinosaur into the slits on the toilet paper rolls, one in the front of the dinosaur and one in the back to form legs.