This tie dye kit includes 6 custom color dyes (DON’T MAKE ME BLUSH, LIFE’S A DREAM…SICLE, SOFT & MELLOW YELLOW, KIND OF A BIG TEAL, BABY BELUGA BLUE, LIT AS LILAC) in easy-squeeze bottles. Also included in the kit: 3 bags of soda ash, 6 pairs of gloves, 60 rubber bands, and an easy-to-follow dye technique guide.
- Get The Tie Dye Party Started - This tie dye party supplies includes 6 custom pastel fabric dyes (don't Make Me Blush, Life's A Dream Sicle, Soft & Mellow Yellow, Kind Of A Big Teal, Baby Beluga Blue, Lit As Lilac) in easy-squeeze bottles.
- Keep The Party Going - This tie dye kit for kids includes two dye refill packs of every color! You get a total of 18 bottles of pastel dyes to use for multiple projects. That's 3x the rainbow tye dye fun!
- Everything You Need - Your tye die kit also includes: 3 bags of soda ash, 6 pairs of gloves, 60 rubber bands, and an easy-to-follow tye die technique guide.
- From Blank To Swank - Take any natural fabric item from Blank to Swank! Tie dye everything from t-shirts to tea towels and socks to scrunchies. Use the Pastel Kit to custom tie dye fabric masks for family and friends. Follow easy step-by-step instructions for 5 different techniques from the dye guide: Sic Stripes Bruh, Spill-the-Tea Spiral, The Crumple-stiltskin, Bull's Eye Oop-, and Ombre All Day. Endless possibilities!
- The Perfect Gift - Tie Dye kits are a great gift for kids and teens. Crafts make excellent gift or toys for girls 8-10. Look no further for 11 year old girl gift ideas. Teens will also love making a fashion statement with pastel fabric dyes. Check out our other tie dye kits like the Neon Fashion Kit and 12 Color Party Kit.
Good to Know:
Play is OKAY! This is how we like to play
Questions we get asked
Shipping and Returns
Products ship within 1-2 days of order placed. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We want your kids to LOVE their experience with our products. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.
This set includes everything you need for a fun tie dye party - gloves, rubber bands, and three packets of soda ash to ensure vibrant colors. Plus, there are two packs of dye for each bottle, making it easy for everyone to get creative.
I used this kit to dye a white suit and pants and was blown away by the beautiful colors it produced! Unfortunately, I lost the photos, but I also tried it on white tank tops and the color held up well after washing. Highly recommend this product for anyone looking for stunning and long-lasting tie dye results.
My boyfriend and I had a blast dyeing shirts with this cute pastel color, although we did find that the type of fabric mattered a lot - synthetic fibers didn't absorb the dye very well. However, we were disappointed to see the colors fading quickly despite following all instructions. While this dye kit may be great for a fun, short-term project, it's not the most durable option out there. Overall, we had a good time, but I can't give it a perfect score because I was hoping for longer-lasting results.
I had a great time tie dyeing a linen fabric to make a tunic. The kit was simple to use and the directions were easy to follow. There's still plenty of dye left for several more projects.
My students and I had a blast tie dyeing Easter shirts with this kit. The colors were vibrant and perfect for the occasion. The instructions were clear and easy to follow, and the kit was a great value for the price. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a fun Easter activity to do with a group!
Designed With Love
Easy and Safe