Love this tie-dye brand
The children had a blast! The colors were so bright and vibrant! It's best left for 24 hours.
- Our 1-step tie dye kit is so easy even a 5-year-old can use it! Just add water to our non-toxic dye powders and you’re all set!
- Get the Tie Dye Party Started- This tie dye kit includes two sets of 12 custom color dyes (Peace Love Pink, Don't Make Me Blush, Red-Dy Set Go!, Orange You Glad, Well Hello Yellow, In The Lime Light, Kind Of A Big Teal, Green Vibes Only, Baby Beluga Blue, Blue Ribbon Blue, Let’s Indi-Go Crazy, Violets Aren't Blue) in easy-squeeze bottles. Also included in the kit: 1 bag of soda ash, 18 pairs of gloves, 120 rubber bands, and an easy-to-follow dye technique guide.
- FROM BLANK TO SWANK - Get ready, you fashionistas! Now you can sport your own custom designs by turning any natural fabric item From Blank to Swank! Tie dye it all from t-shirts to towels and socks to scrunchies. Try any of the 5 different techniques from the dye guide, you can make Sic Stripes-Bruh, Spill the Tea Spirals, The Crumple-stiltskin, Bull's Eye Oop-, or Ombre All Day. Endless possibilities!
- FUN FOR EVERYONE AT THE PARTY - Our non-toxic and fumeless color dyes let DIY creators of all ages get in on the party. Our no-mess squeeze bottles and gloves are easy for any size hand to use. Your dyed creations are washing machine safe so your designs will stay bright even after multiple washes.
- ADD A RAINBOW TO ANY DAY - Make any activity or event as colorful as a rainbow with our Tie Dye Party Kit. This is a great indoor activity for rainy days, slumber parties, birthdays, and home-school art activities. You can also enjoy tie dying outside for events like family events, picnics, and cookouts. Any day is a great day for tie dye!
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEED - We know that you’ll love your Tie Dye Party Kit and spend hours creating awesome designs on your clothing and accessories. If anything is not right with your kit, you can contact us and we’ll be happy to find a solution.
Good to Know:
Why it's special
Designed to be creativity inducing, confidence building and joyful - here are some of the reasons this product is uniquely Doodle Hog:
Just Add Water! Kit provides everything that you need for your custom tie dye projects! Simply add water to the powdered dye in the easy-to-squeeze bottles and start creating.
12 Custom Colors!: We designed the best and brightest non-toxic color dyes so you can tie dye with all the colors of the rainbow.
Step-by-Step Instructions: You'll receive easy-to-follow instructions and our guide of FIVE different tie dye techniques!
Endless Possibilities!: Tie dye is the hottest trend and such a cool way to show your creativity! Design your projects using one color, your favorite team colors, a mix of cool colors, your top 5 tones, or all the colors of the rainbow. There are endless color combinations to customize your favorite fashions.
What you get
Tie Dye Party Kit: Rainbow Classic (24-Pack)
12 vibrant dyes in easy-squeeze bottles (2 of each color), 1 pack of soda ash, 120 rubber bands, 18 pairs of gloves, 1 instruction sheet
Play is OKAY! This is how we like to play
Questions we get asked
Shipping and Returns
Products ship within 1-2 days of order placed. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We want your kids to LOVE their experience with our products. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.
Great product! Colors are great and easy to use. Made a shirt with my 6 year old. He loved it and wants to make more. Instructions are easy to follow. Highly recommend.
So much fun. Great value. Super bright colors.
Fun and easy to use with clear directions
Loved this product. The dye was easy to use. This kit also included instructions for different designs, which were easy to follow.
4 stars because the colors faded substantially after first wash and the glives were worthless. I followed all the instructions, let it sit for at least 24 hrs after dying. I loved the way it looked during the inital cold rinse when un-tying. The colors were crisp and the white parts still bright white. I used a detergent with color guard. Either the instructions need altering for best results or the dye needs to be more effective. This was our first time buying a kit, but not our first time tie-dying. I will not likely buy again at least not at the $19.99 price I paid or I will maybe try not washing after untying and doing the cold rinse. Just let it dry in the sun on a hanger, then wash after it has set even more after untying and cold rinsing.
Designed With Love
Easy and Safe