Looking for a fun way to introduce your little kids to coloring? The Doodle Hog Dab and Dot Markers are the perfect choice! Our new pastel washable coloring dot markers sets are designed to fit all hand sizes from toddlers to adults. And with 6 pastel colors to choose from, creating colorful designs is a breeze! Not only will you get 6 Dab and Dot Markers with your order, you will also gain access to our 101 Easy Dot Marker Activities PDF. Just print and go! Perfect for practicing fine motor skills and so many more early education concepts!
- CREATED WITH YOUR CHILD IN MIND! Our Washable Markers have a simple twist-off cap, 6 colors and an "easy grip" feature built in compare to other dauber markers. You won't find other dot markers with the fun pastel colors such as these . The reinforced tip won't dry out and is built to withstand dabs, dots and doodles - perfect for little fingers and BIG imaginations!
- EASY TO USE, NO-LEAK DESIGN Our coloring markers set have a larger sponge tip, so the nontoxic, colorful paint for kids flows more easily and steadily but without the leaks that come from using other paint markers
- PERFECT FOR LITTLE FINGERS When it comes to arts & crafts for toddlers, preschool or kids, kids need supplies that they can grip, so we make our do a dot paint markers to easily fit into their little hands.
- EDUCATIONAL Dauber markers have found their way into the hands of teachers, educators, and speech and language pathologists alike because they proved to be an easy mess free way of teaching core concepts.
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE Order today for creating preschool art in school or at home or as art gifts for kids and get a special downloadable 101 Dot Markers Activity Book PDFs!
1. Are those washable markers?
Ans. Yes, these are water based washable markers and will wash off from clothing.
2. If I buy this dot marker as a gift can they still download the free activity sheets?
Ans. Yes. They can download the free activity sheets anytime. Just visit here https://www.doodlehog.com/collections/free-activity-books
3. Are these coloring marker non-toxic?
Ans. Yes, Doodle Hog dab and dot markers are nontoxic.
4. Would you be able to sprinkle glitter on afterwards and it stick or would it dry too quickly?
Ans. It would dry too quickly.
5. ounces per bottle?
Ans. Each marker has 2 fl. oz. of ink.
6. Do these work on poster board?
Ans. Yes. They let out a lot of liquid so they should work fine on a poster board.
Good to Know:
Easy to Use
Play is OKAY! This is how we like to play
Questions we get asked
Shipping and Returns
Products ship within 1-2 days of order placed. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We want your kids to LOVE their experience with our products. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.
Adorable, giftable packaging! The best part is that, inevitably, when the caps get left off, and the poor marker gets all dried out� All you have to do is dip it into water for less than a second and davit a few times and it comes right back to life� Honestly the cabs have never been on these markers since we got them a month ago and we use them a few times a week at least. Cons: I wish it came with an actual �dot� coloring book, But it does come with free �downloadable� pages that you can print out yourself which is just fine�We love the colors and I personally think the yellow could be a little bit darker� But that�s just my opinion. All of the other colors are very vibrant and beautiful!
While I do love the colors they bleed pretty good. I use them in my prek 3 class and there's always more ink than needing bleeding out but we still use them.
Nice product. very pigmented.
These are tough to get started every time but work great once you get the ink flowing.
I thought this would be better than another brand for my little one. With a few young toddler shakes it splattered everywhere. It was pretty sheer and left residual stains on our kids table. I'm hoping it will come off with some more scrubbing and cleaner.
Designed With Love
Easy and Safe