Setting up activities with a plastic tray help define each child's space by creating a boundary on the table and their supplies for the particular activity. Ideal for setting your child free without worrying about mess or stains, a four-piece tray set keeps everything organized and mess-free.
Some of the most common usage from customers: Counting bears, Stamping Sand, Art, Montessori Activities, Collaging Beading, Sorting Legos, Science Experiments, Loose parts, Playdoh, Dollies Art Finger Painting, Waterworks, Color Mixing Watercolors, and Dramatic Play.
A set of 8 stackable, easy to clean trays. It's a must-have for homeschoolers if trying to create a learning environment.
- Keep it Clean and Neat: Our arts & crafts organizer trays are 1.5 inches deep straight sides to keep everything organized and mess-free. It is also kid-friendly featuring an easy-to-carry extended lip and lightweight.
- Easy to Clean: The surface is easy to wipe clean and stack nicely together.
- Material:This tray is made of polypropylene (PP) plastic number 5. It is PVC and BPA-free
- Low Profile: They have a low profile, lay flat on the table, and contain liquids, sand art, beads, and legos perfectly.
- Multiuse: Perfect for classroom, daycare, kindergartens, and homeschool, to organize art & craft materials, collaging, crafting, beading, science experiments, waterworks, loose parts education, sorting legos, playdoh, Montessori snack preparation, dollies art, finger painting, color mixing and many processed based creative invitations.
- 8-pack colors: pink, yellow, green, blue, orange, purple, red & black.
1. Do they hold water?
Answer: Our trays will hold water, just keep in mind they are not super deep.
2. Only 7 colors are listed. (on one of the pictures) Are 2 colors the same? I need 8 different ones.
Answer: Thanks for asking. There are 7 colors so you would not be getting 8 different colored trays.
3. What are the outer dimensions of the trays?
Answer: Hello, the outer dimensions of the trays are 13.5 x 10 x 1.5 inches.
4. Do they come with lids?
Answer: Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. They do not come with lids.
5. Can someone verify the inside dimensions of these baskets? One description says 11" long but another says 11.5".
Answer: Hello, this is the product dimension 13.5 x 10 x 1.5 inches
Good to Know:
Play is OKAY! This is how we like to play
Questions we get asked
Shipping and Returns
Products ship within 1-2 days of order placed. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We want your kids to LOVE their experience with our products. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.
These trays are Awesome! Big enough to put experiments on and attractive to the eyes of children. Easy to clean and so purposeful.
Bought to use at preschool. So great I ordered a set for each class. These are super sturdy and perfect for messy activities.
I use these morning bins in my kindergarten class. They held up well over the year except for the red one. The entire corner chipped off without any heavy use or anything.
It was challenging to find one of these large enough for standard paper size. Still wish it was a bit bigger and doesnt protect watercolors from splashing, but much less of a mess now.
Useful for classroom activities.
Designed With Love
Easy and Safe